Monday, February 21, 2011

Funny thing..

It's a funny thing that I seem to always come back here in February and post a blog that I'm going to try to be better at this..but then another year passes by and I haven't written a darn thing!

Well, I certainly hope to be better with it. I gave it a fresh new background in hopes that will pull me back here. Life is good, have a great class this year..still madly in love with my husband.

I hope soon in life I will have more exciting things to write about then the everyday things..we hope to get a house or some new dwelling place. We plan to travel this spring and I hope to have stuff to share about that trip- we're going to celebrate our 5th anniversary! Wow, 5 years. Then it will be summer and who knows what that will bring..trips, maybe a summer job, and who knows what!

I'm just glad because I got pretty sick this past week and so glad to be feeling better now. Not 100% yet, but so much better than before. Okay, it is time for me to get ready for bed and start my work week!

Hope to come back and write soon!

No comments: