Sunday, December 30, 2012

Being creative for Christmas!

I really have enjoyed being creative, whether it is with food, crafty stuff, decorating, or whatever! For Christmas I decided to make a menu for the whole day for Chris, since we already had our Christmas celebrations with our family!
So I started our morning off with mimosas, waffles, and scrambled eggs!
Ellie then enjoyed opening up her stocking! It was pretty funny and she enjoyed the treats she got.
 Yummy mussels for lunch! I whipped up some lemon pasta to go with them!
 Then, I've always wanted to make a cake to celebrate Jesus' birth, so I did with my new Bundt cake pan! A wonderful Red Velvet Bundt! I served it with some cream cheese frosting too!
It really has been a wonderful holiday season and really enjoyed doing this for Chris! It's been a wonderful week off from work and I'm looking forward to having another one off! I will continue to relax, but have some things on my to-do list also!